Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Mira Sol Creative Logo Design | Part II

My logo designs and I received a very good critique with various perspectives that offered food for thought regarding readability concerns, color concerns, and general overall design concerns that I found to be incredibly helpful. Group critiques are one major asset of being in school that I miss so dearly. So thank you all very much for contributing! All of your input helped me to go back and address all of these concerns and come up with a few more logo options that I think work A LOT better than the first options I presented. I'm hoping you will all be able to take another look and let me know what you think about the designs with the same ideas in mind that you had before. Thanks, again!

Love,
Mira Sol








Mira Sol Creative Logo Design | Part I
Mira Sol Creative Logo Design | Part III

No comments: