Monday, June 6, 2011

Daily Sketch: Chair

Happy Monday! Did I mention that on the weekends I try not to come near my computer unless absolutely necessary? So Daily Sketch is really Weekdaily Sketch...or something. 

I've been busy painting a poster advertising an event the Graduate College is hosting, drawing/painting from a picture of a coworker's house that he will give to his wife as an anniversary gift, gardening, and being generally domestic, so I didn't do a daily sketch. Instead, today's sketch is from 2008, sketched in that semi-old sketchbook I mentioned in the first Daily Sketch.

Not the most accurately proportioned drawing of a chair but I like that. I also like the simplicity of it being pure black ink with a few white highlights. And there you have it. Daily Sketch posted.

Love,
Mira Sol

No comments: