Friday, June 3, 2011

Daily Sketch: Hope

I've noticed the daily-sketch and daily-photo as blog posts type of trend lately...and I have to say, I really like it. I think it is a great way to keep the creative juices flowing and you just never know what you're gonna get, which is great. I also really enjoy looking at other people's sketches and photos, so I thought I'd contribute to that which I love. I've had multiple ideas for daily-themed posts recently and have jotted them down to initiate later, when the time is just right.

As I sat here today, waiting on some things to scan, I started to organize things and found a semi-old sketchbook. I had forgotten all about the sketches I did so looking at them was like, "wow, I did that? Funny, I don't really remember doing that." That's why I love doing stuff like that, especially reading through old journals or diaries and reminiscently looking at old photos. Oh how I pine for nostalgia.

All that to say, I found a sketch I did that I vaguely remember doing but don't recall what inspired it, and I like it. I decided to call it, "hope". I also decided that I would start a daily sketch-book/journal post and that this sketch of "hope" will be the induction piece, if you will.

 Love,
Mira Sol

No comments: