Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Allivar Creative Logo

My uncle, EW Greenlee is self-publishing a trilogy, The Chosen One of Allivar so he asked me to design a logo for Allivar Creative, an llc that "was created to protect all the intellectual property rights of the author".  Although he made it easier on me to design by producing a concept sketch, I helped to refine it in Illustrator and added a few embellishments. And because it falls in the hand lettering category, as I see it, I thought I'd share it here.

Eddie's concept sketch:
My sketches:
Final renderings (he chose to use the black version. Color version was not my color proposal but rather just a way to illustrate how it could look if he were to choose to use color):


What I thought was so cool about his concept sketch is that he was trying to marry the A and C of Alliver Creative and by doing so, birthed an E for Edward and completely by accident! 

1 comment:

EW Greenlee said...

Great job Miranda! Now give me a call so we can go to the next level.