Monday, December 12, 2011

Happy Holidays!

I thought I'd post a few photos of the holiday decorating and crafting that I've been up to this month. I'll post with more later in the month, just to keep the holiday spirit alive throughout the month. Did I mention, I am a bit Christmas obsessed? But I'll try not to get too carried away...


The Merry Christmas flag garland is the first Christmas craft I made for the year. It took me an entire Saturday to complete it. I am very pleased with the result. I even got to practice my lettering by free-handing each of the felt letters. A very fun project to kick-start the holiday cheer in my home! 


Here are a few detail shots of the characters and things the mantel is decked out with:

I filled these balls with decorative holiday stuff and I think they turned out cute. Very simple but fun, which I love.



And this Christmas terrarium is the second holiday craft I made. I love it, it is so cute. I adorned the terrarium with moss, tiny pine cones, tiny tree, tiny snow, tiny deer and added some flare with tiny stars and tiny bells. I love tiny!

2 comments:

Megan Akers said...

you and your evil nutcrackers:)

rebelsowell said...

I love your Christmas decor. Wish I could sit by your cozy fire place with you.